So I needed to find a way to make extra money. Some of the obvious were out of the question such as, selling my body or drugs. I know there are alot of make "money fast" scams out there, but then I came across a website that had a bunch of different info on which were scams and which were not. A good one i found was www.cashcrate.com. What you do is register (for free), don't ever pay someone to give you money...that is just nonsense, then complete surveys, free-trials, or offers. Its really quite simple.
There is also another way to make a little more. This is from cashcrate.com:
"You can increase your referral commissions by referring more active United States members.
You currently earn 20% of what your referrals make and 10% of what their referrals make.
You'll also receive a $3.00 bonus for each referral who earns their first $10.00."
A good way is to blog and put your referal code on here. So if you decide to do it after reading my blog PLEASE use my referal url... http://cashcrate.com/936755
No comments:
Post a Comment